Payment & Shipping Terms:
Durable Gabion Retaining Wall Hexagonal Wire Mesh Galvanized Wire Stone Boxes
Hexagonal Galvanized Gabion Boxes
Gabion is basket or mesh roll made of twisted hexagonal wire Mesh, Gabion box is filled with rock at the project site to form flexible, permeable, monolithic structures such as retaining walls, channel linings and weirs for erosion control projects.
Gabion boxes , uniformly partitioned, are wire made containers of various sizes. It is interconnected with other similar containers and filled with stones at the site of use to form flexible, permeable, monolithic structures such as retaining walls, sea walls, channel linings, revetments and weirs for earth retention. In order to strengthen the boxes, all the edges of structure are selvedged with wire of greater diameter.
Hexagonal Galvanized Galfan Or PVC Coated Wire Mesh Gabion Boxes Gabion Basket Suppliers
Standard size in mesh 80mm x 100mm, wire diameter 2.7mm
Heavily zinc galvanised wire or Galfan coated with a 95%Zinc + 5% Aluminium Alloy
Gabion box and Gabion mattress can be designed in different specification:
1. Economcal. It only needs to load a stone cage that can be sealed.
2. Simple construction. Special skills is hardly needed.
3. A strong withstand natural damage and influence of adverse climate. It can also resist errosion.
4. Be able to stand large-scale deformation, and will not collapse.
5. Cage rock crevice between the mud can be used to plant production which enables the surrounding natural environment to melt together.
6. Has good permeability to prevent static fluid from causing damage.
7. Save transportation costs. Can be folded up and assembled on site.